Evolve your vision. Clarify your message. Communicate your passion. Take action.
Thrive School includes a 2 hour private one to one coaching with Clare over the course of the programme. Session are conducted via Skype video. Recordings of the session are available afterwards for you to review.
This will be a chance for you to deep dive into a particular issue or challenge you are having with your business and develop clear, concrete action steps to bring you closer to your vision.
Additional Thrive School coaching sessions are available at a special rate of €150 for a two hour session.
Here are some of the areas we can zone in on…
Turn up the Volume on your Vision
- Identify your passions and purpose
- Clarify your vision and values- or upgrade your current vision and listen the pull of your future.
- Craft vision boards and navigation charts to map your journey in a creative and fun way.
- Build confidence in your voice, vision and unique offerings.
- Turn big visions into concrete action steps.
Leverage your Voice:
- Life Mapping: Chart your personal narrative to communicate your story.
- Uncover your unique selling point, find your niche and learn to position yourself within the market.
- Identify your community and locate your voice within your tribe.
- Learn to package your services
- Connect with your ideal customer and position your expertise to your ideal clients.
Craft your Prototype and Iterate, Iterate, Iterate:
- Generate ideas for products and services which resonate with your vision.
- Get support through the initial stages and then refine and integrate learning.
Build and Launch your Brand:
- Help put words and images to what you do.
- Build a lexicon of words and messages to capture your essence
- Learn how to leverage social media and blogging to maximize your impact and reach
Sustain your impact:
- Help establish creative routines and productive habits.
- Help to get unstuck including writing prompts and resources.
- Incorporate and healthy physical and mental habits to support your internal and external growth
I wanted to step-up a level professionally and clarify a long term vision to work towards. Clare supported me to explore doing this in a kind and focused manner. We opened up future plans and dreams first and then practical steps on getting there. It’s a difficult process, but Clare is a knowledgeable coach who understands creativity and business from her own experience. With her support, I was able to stay conscious and productive. If you are in a creative business and want to give yourself a promotion, I’d really recommend Clare. It’s worth the investment!
Orlagh O’Brien, Independent Designer